New provider orientation
Welcome to AmeriHealth Caritas DC. We're pleased you chose to participate in our network. Below you'll find all the resources you need to get started with us.
Take advantage of e-solutions
Efficient claims payment
Simplify your billing processes with electronic claims submission (EDI), electronic funds transfer (EFT), and electronic remittance advice (ERA) through our vendor, Change Healthcare.
NaviNet is a free, secure, Web-based solution that allows you access to member eligibility and benefit checking, claims status, member care gaps and more.
Learn more about e-solutions through this administrative ease training module (PDF).
Stay in the know
There are many ways to stay informed about AmeriHealth DC:
- Network News - A free email service that allows you to receive information faster without all of the paper. Choose to see only the information you want and unsubscribe at any time. Register for Network News today.
- Provider education – Web-based and in-person education opportunities available for you and your staff
- Provider manual (PDF) – A handbook to assist you and your office staff with providing services to our members
Receive dedicated support
- Account executives – Designated account executives provide on-site education and help with issue resolution. To find your account executive, or to request a visit, please contact Provider Services.
- Quick reference guide – You'll always know whom to contact (PDF) with this at-a-glance resource.
- Provider Services: 1-202-408-2237 - Our committed Provider Services team is available to assist with billing questions, member eligibility checking, member interpretation services, and more.
Learn more about: